SIMPLY PUT, WE WANT BUYERS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR HOME!
Home staging showcases your home in the best possible light is our specialty!
People live in their homes differently than when they sell their homes, and the purpose is to make your home appeal to the widest possible pool of likely buyers.
The goal is to have all staging complete before the home is photographed, so that your home is showcased in the best possible light online and on feature sheets.
As part of our listing plan, we will assist you in scheduling the staging appointment. Begin preparing by completing the following items:
Interior – all rooms
- Clean or have house cleaned (top to bottom, baseboards and ceiling fans).
- Pack away all small items and jewellery.
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Complete all repairs, fix nail holes, and apply touch-up paint.
- Touch up all painted trim where needed.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Remove personal photos.
- Remove stuffed animal collections / all collections.
- Put away toys, pet items and any boxes.
- Remove all small kitchen appliances from countertops.
- Keep all food items off the counter.
- Remove all magnets and papers from the front and side of the refrigerator, and all food and other items from the top.
- Put away all dishes.
- Remove garbage bins.
- Remove all personal items from bathroom countertops.
- Remove garbage baskets (or empty them and tuck them in the cabinet).
- Remove items from tops of dressers and nightstands.
- Declutter and organize closets. Pack off-season items.
- Put away any clothes that are on the floor or on furniture.
- Remove garbage baskets.
- Outdoor yard maintenance (trim grass, weed and edge gardens, top-up dark brown/black mulch).
- Power wash patios, walkways and driveway.
- In Winter, shovel walkways and driveway.